Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Camaro ZL1

THIS SHOWED UP IN MY DRIVEWAY LAST WEEKEND

Benny and me with the sweet car.

Benny says, "I'm going to take the car for a spin!"


Sadly, the car is not mine.  Here is our friend Adam.  Proud owner of this car.


I'm not going to lie.  I really, really did like this car.  (Don't tell my husband.)  Just something about fast, sleek cars.  Especially those painted black.  They are nice.  And, they make me feel like I'm WAY cooler than I really am.  {I could use all the help I can get to be cool.  I take care of our baby, play the organ, and direct a children's choir.  None of this classifies as being very cool.}  Yes, Adam let me drive the car.  If he wasn't in the car riding with me, I might have driven off and never came back.  I still love the BMW Z4 roadster the best, but this was a close 2nd.  Plus, it has a backseat for Benny!  :)

To thank Adam for the car driving experience.  I made chocolate fudge brownies with whipped peanut butter frosting.  There is just something about fast, sleek cars and chocolate/peanut butter desserts....

2 comments:

  1. They look yummy!!! Too bad about the car!! I thought it was yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were super yummy cupcakes! Very sad about the car :(

      Delete