Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Mother's Day...to Me!

Thanks to this little cutie, I have another holiday to celebrate.  I'm very happy to be his mommy.

Here's the scoop on my first mother's day....

Saturday morning Kevin and I went to Dodd Camera and bought a new camera!  We've been wanting a new one for awhile.  Our other one was very slow.  Not good for a fast moving, wiggly baby.  Finally, we bit the bullet and got a new and improved.  After that, I had a wedding to play for at church.  I came home, and Kevin and Benny had bought me 3 pretty hanging baskets of flowers for our yard.  We grilled some burgers and ate dinner in our sun room looking at the pretty flowers.  (Not even Mother's Day yet...)  Sunday morning, we went to church.  Pastor Marc and Mary from our previous church came and ate lunch with us and met Benny.  [I forgot to take a picture of them with Benny!]  After that, we went to Nana and Papa's house for a tasty roast beef dinner, complete with chocolate pie!  Doesn't get better than that!

Here are some more pics from the weekend using the new camera.

These flowers aren't for picking!






Well Nana, let me tell you about my life story...

Cheek to cheek

Good time with Grampie.

We have LOTS of pictures now thanks to the new camera.  Daddy is all about the new gadgets.  He is like the paparazzi!  (And he always said his mother took too many pictures.  I think he's got her beat.)




No comments:

Post a Comment