Monday, May 7, 2012

Carmel Indiana, Carmel Indiana, Carmel Indiana....A Wonderful Place! (sing to tune Gary Indiana)

On April 28 (very behind on my blogging) we got in the car and we drove, and we drove, and we drove....  Finally we made it to Carmel Indiana for Holly's confirmation weekend.  My little social butterfly LOVED it!  Nonstop love, snuggles, and attention for 3 whole days.  He did fantastic on the car ride and sleeping at night.  In fact, I think he slept a little bit better there than at home because we were in the basement where it was dark.
Mission accomplished:  Holly was confirmed!

A nice family photo...

Just lovely....

Got to hang out with my Uncle Chris

Everybody!  (minus Marian--I think she took the picture...)




Taking a snooze with Grammy.

Morning fun with Aunt Angie in my snugglesaurus jammies!



Gotta eat Mr. Wormy!

Always good to see Aunt Katie.  Did I mention that I'm going to go visit her in Minnesota?

Miss Brooke!

Nana and Papa all ready for church.

Got to meet my Great Aunt Marian!

Some good lookin' fellas!



The weekend was lots of fun!  Benny can't wait to see everyone again!









No comments:

Post a Comment