While on our Friday date last week, Benny had a good time with Grammy. This included taking a bath in her sink. I'll have to try and upload the video. It was a splish-splashing good time! Here are some pics:
Benny is super cute. No doubt, he is getting into a lot more trouble these days. Among his favorite activities are....
1) digging in our hibicus plant dirt
2) hanging onto our living room curtains
4) racing as fast as he can toward the refrigerator door every time we open it
5) the carbon monoxide detector
Practicing for church is getting interesting. Practice a measure. Get Benny out of trouble. Practice a measure. Get Benny out of trouble. Ah! Multi-tasking.
1) He feeds himself. He's done this for a while--at least bigger things like crackers. More recently, he has perfected feeding himself smaller things, like the Gerber puffs.
2) He turns the pages in board books. His favorite book seems to be "Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See." He listens to the story very intently and turns the pages as we go.
3) He pulls himself up to his knees. Ex. While I'm practicing the piano, his little chin will rest on the edge of the bench. He seems a little too nervous to pull himself up to his feet still. I'm sure, he will figure that out sooner than later!
4) He is sleeping MUCH better again at night. For a while, he was getting up several times a night. But, he is back on track--hopefully for good!