Friday, September 7, 2012

Labor Day Weekend Fun

On Saturday of Labor Day weekend, our friend Adam took us out on his boat.  (Adam also owns the Camaro.  He has all the fun toys.)
 
We thought it might be a rainy day, but the weather turned out to be pretty nice.

Drying off after a swim.  It looks cloudy, but I still managed to get sunburned.  All around, a very fun day!  What was Benny up to while we were boating?  Don't worry, he had 5 babysitters.  Nana, Papa, Grammy, Grampie, and Cassandra.  I secretly think sometimes that he probably hopes we don't come back for a longer period of time.  He enjoys the completely undivided attention.  And, I wouldn't be surprised if Nana fed him ice cream for lunch.
 
We also went to the fair on Sunday.  I think we took a few pics.  I need to have Kevin upload them to the computer.  (Yes, I don't know how to do that myself.  I'm reasonably technologically ungifted....)

No comments:

Post a Comment