Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Mommy's Little Peep

I love farm animals; therefore, I love taking pictures of Benny with farm animals.  The other day, I tagged along with Grammie and Grampie to Uncle Chris and Aunt Angie's house and also visited my parents and Ella and Luke.  Lucky for us, my parents had just gotten baby chicks about a week before.

Love fluffy little chicks.

This could possibly be the best picture ever.  Regrettably my head got chopped off.  FYI...Benny is wearing my favorite shirt.  It has little chicks printed all over it, and it says "Chicks are all over me."  Love it.


Benny wasn't quite sure what to think of the little chicks running all over his legs.



Ella was delighted to be the photographer for this event.

She did surrender the camera once to Luke to be in a pic.

Also, it was the first trip to Faith and Callie's house that day!  Always fun to hang out with the cousins.  

No comments:

Post a Comment