Thursday, August 7, 2014

Down on the Farm

A trip to my parent's house is always an adventure and an event which Benny loves.  All the outdoor, animal- loving fun he can have in a day.  These pics are from a visit in July, and we plan to go again this weekend.  He's already telling me about how he wants to hold the chickens :)

My parents most recently acquired a goat.  It is ridiculously tame and affection.  The goat and Benny seemed to be good friends.

Feeding the goat some corn...


Future goat herder. 

Cute chicks :)

Benny and his beloved Stevie checking out the Oliver tractor

Of all the animals, the chickens are his favorite.  He checks every 3 minutes to make sure there are no knew eggs he needs to gather.


Gator rides.

Just cause she's beautiful

Just cause I couldn't decide which pose I liked best.

No comments:

Post a Comment